BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Momma's Candy Store Blog

Momma's Candy Store Blog
Click to visit our website.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Beauty Talk with Liv!


For a woman whose beauty has been called otherworldly, the actress has a surprisingly down-to-earth attitude when it comes to her looks...



"There is no such thing as the perfectly beautiful face. True beauty comes from having happiness in your life" Tyler told Instyle editor Patricia Tortolani.




Liv's Top MUST~HAVES



"My Dad (Steven Tyler) taught me about having healthy chompers. And this toothpaste is delicious." Liv explained to Instyle.



Botot Toothpaste $10; bigelowChemists.com



"I put three drops in my palm and rub it all over my face before bed."

$135; oliolusso.com



"I press it into my lips like a stain to really make the color last."


$24; sephora.com



"I have used this my whole life whenever I get a pimple. It's amazing."



$17/1 oz.; marioBadescu.com


"It makes my skin sparkly and fresh. The tiny containers are great for traveling."




$80/9 doses and brush; sephora.com


and last but not least... her favorite shampoo.


"I am such a hair nerd~always trying different products. This is what I am using now."



$40/10 oz. shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com for salons.





all photo's coutesy of Google.com; information in this content (most not all)is provided by Instyle.

0 comments: